1. You look down at your XM radio on your way to work and see the words "Granny Coverage." You try to figure out what this could possibly mean. As they start talking about red carpets and music, you think, "Huh. Maybe it's some weird concert series." Then they say, "January's Grammy month at XM22."
2. Also on your way to work, you see a man wave at you from the street. You don't know this man. But you wave back because it's the polite thing to do. Then you see, in your rear view mirror, the bus he has been flagging down stop to pick him up.
3. You say to a fellow copywriter: "We all need a little levity." Then you keep going: "And sometimes some brevity." And then... "Or maybe just a nappity."
4. You swear your new poem is going to become the catchphrase of the century. Perhaps a #1 rap song.
5. You find yourself talking to the vending machine upstairs, telling it you are pleased with its newest offering, and that you hope it's gluten-free so you can return and purchase it.
6. You spell "chair" "chari." You spell "amazed" "imazed." And you went to the National Spelling Bee.