Tuesday, January 31, 2006

2006

So, I posted a while back about how 2006 had no choice but to be better than 2005. Only a few people saw it (hi, Ajoy) before I deleted it.

And several times in the past month, I've almost posted about how 2006 has so far lived up to my expectations, and then some.

I've changed my mind. So far, 2006 - a couple of really great highlights, but overall - not so great.

So... I can either cross my fingers for 2007, or February.

I'm going to go with February because I'm working on being optimistic. We'll see what happens.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it's February. And from what I read in the Dallas Star-Telegram, it's not getting much better.

If February really does turn out to be crappy, at least it's only 28 days.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home