Thursday, September 20, 2007

oh no!

I already failed! I missed yesterday...

Here's the only news so far today: I woke up at my "regular" time - 7:39 am. Every day lately - 7:39 am. All alarms had turned themselves off. So did I spring out of bed and rush to get ready for work. Oh, no. That would make too much sense. My kitty came and laid on my chest and I went promptly back to sleep until my friend Mark called sometime after 8. I have to break the 7:39 pattern. I have no idea how...

Happy Thursday. The week's almost over.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mizom said...

I can't break my pattern too!
i get up daily around 11 :( and i go work late!!!

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Lisa said...

I have trouble with an irregular sleep pattern as well. I am not entirely sure if it is a sleeping disorder but I have trouble sleeping "normally". I found a lot of great advice for sleeping better when you have sleeping issues at http://onlineceucredit.com/edu/social-work-ceus-sd. Hopefully some of these tips can be helpful for you as well.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous fat camp said...

We're all still hoping you'll return!

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Kendra said...

You should totally do it! Ever thought about becoming a personal trainer? Trainer blogs are huge!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home