Saturday, January 21, 2006

Desperation leads to Carson Daly

Sometimes, no matter how exhausted I am, I just can't make myself go to bed. Even when I've run out of things to look at online and I've resorted to watching Carson Daly (who seems to have lost quite a bit of weight, btw), I still refuse to go to bed. I just sit here and yawn and rub my eyes and pay half-attention to Carson Daly because, really, who wants to watch Carson Daly? There's a reason he's on at this hour.

Okay, he's just made the same joke for the 4th time. It wasn't funny the first time. I give. Goodnight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I'm up late and have exhausted other entertainment options, I can almost always count on the food network or one of the many news networks to engage my mind -- or put it to sleep.

12:46 PM  
Blogger egyptiansally said...

i stay up because it's a time at least when i dont *have* to do anything. i'm not grading papers or prepping for classes so i stay up enjoying my empty time. using the time to sleep just feels so... wasted? plus i know when i'm going to bed that the next time i'm awake will be to go to work... unless of course i get up to pee...
anyway, it's 3:20 am and i still can't get myself to sleep.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home