Thursday, January 19, 2006

No, we didn't plan it.

Today, the intern and I are wearing pretty much the same thing: striped sweaters with alternating colors of green. Forget that our greens aren't even in the same family - mine are kelly & lime, hers turquoise-y and, um, lighter turquoise-y - because that has not stopped anyone from walking by us (oh, yes, she sits right in front of me) and laughing. Repeatedly.

Do I now have to call the intern in the mornings before work to make sure we aren't dressed the same? I'm already late for work every day. I can't really add wardrobe checking with the intern into my morning routine.

And right as I typed that last period, someone walked by and said, "You guys are cute."

Cute. Whatever.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*she's* the intern. it's *her* job to make sure she's not wearing what you're wearing.

i think you should make her keep an change of clothes at work, just in case that scenario presents itself again.

6:10 PM  
Blogger pamela said...

JH: If you're reading this, follow Eff's advice - pack your little bag. And stop humming.

Oh, you know I love you. You and your air quotes make my day.

T-A-I! So long. Miss you. And thanks. :)

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home