Tuesday, September 18, 2007

blogging, awards & spilling

Here's my vow for the week: at least one post a day.

I just found out that 4 websites I wrote at my last agency won Web Awards. This is very, very cool. Kind of annoying that no one actually told me, but extremely justifying in light of the many disparaging comments made about my work by my head boss.

Here are the sites, should you be interested: Jack Daniel's, Finlandia Vodka, Tucker Hill, and Mission Menus.

In other news, in my infinite klutziness, I spilled a bottle of water on my computer yesterday and now my keyboard is acting less than nice. I'm doing a lot of loud hitting on my Enter key. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Pam! btw I'll hold you accountable for 'a post a day' vow! :P

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats! what did finlandia win?

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Kendra said...

We're still eagerly awaiting your return, Pam.

In the meantime, check out this fitness in st petersburg florida location. Top notch stuff.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home