Saturday, June 18, 2005

Quote for the night (morning?)

"I don't know if I'm comfortable with this. You're going for coffee and coffee leads to sex. You look like a million dollars and you're going for coffee. I don't know if I'm comfortable with this." - Taber, 2:45 am

"Are we going swimming or what?" - Me, 2:36 am (approx.)

"Where's the f-ing mouse?" - Me.

"Where's the coffee?" - Taber

"158,000. Maybe." - Taber
"Are you saying that's what I look like?" - Me
"But you still look like a milion dollars." - Taber
"Don't f--- this up." - Me
"You still look like a million dollars. Two million." = Taber
"Easy on the 'stop it, Tabers!' I'm trying to take care of the girls at my house. I thought I had to come take care of Pam and her beautiful shirt. [bringing us water] You guys have to share the water." - Charles
"I'm not sharing with Pamela." - Taber
"Okay, I'll share. Your shirt is beautiful." - Taber
I made up that he said he'll share. He won't share. Bastard.

4 Comments:

Blogger egyptiansally said...

POST a pic of the shirt!

7:05 AM  
Blogger pamela said...

No photos, but here's a link to it at Banana. :) Except mine's bright green.

http://www.bananarepublic.com/browse/product/298/product_298203.htm?cs_catalog=BR%5FSummer2%5F3%5F2005&cs_category=200808

I need a Russia/Sally update!

11:39 PM  
Blogger egyptiansally said...

wow, the top is so utterly feminine. how lovely!

russia & sally are fine. as you probably know, there are tons of readings, lectures, tours, and dinners. i'm trying to squeeze sight seeing in the middle of all this. i went to the hermitage yesterday. was extremely overwhelming, but wonderful! i even got in free with my ministry of education paper stating i'm an international student at Herzen. she didn't wanna give it to me at first, but i refused to pay an adult price and voila, free ticket :)

today- summer gardens and paul & peter fortress.

keep up the great wardrobe choices!

5:11 AM  
Blogger pamela said...

i missed the summer gardens. take lots of pictures!

good for you for fighting w/the hermitage ticket lady. it's totally worth it. :)

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home