Friday, June 17, 2005

And... We're Done.

Boot Camp: Week 1 - Complete.

I made it. I neither died nor threw up the entire week. Two whole days off before it begins again. I can't wait until it's over and I can morph back into a fun person who actually does something past ten o'clock at night. I've seen the sun rise more times this week than I have in the entire last year.

On Deck:
Batman at the IMAX. Love 2 o'clock Fridays.

And, thus, I have no time to write anything else.

Next week, I promise to try to be more entertaining.

On the iTunes: "Woo Hoo," The 5 6 7 8s

1 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

You don't have to TRY and be more entertaining dear Pamela...you ARE entertaining. Look forward to next week's submissions...I mean, if you haven't died in Boot Camp.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home