Thursday, May 12, 2005

Miscellany

In honor of my friend Abby's birthday, two good quotes from TABC Tuesday night:

"It's just there to keep my hands clean." - Abby, discussing her dislike of bread yet ultimate need for it in making a sandwich.

Abby: "No one had sex in cars when I was in high school."
Brett, incredulous: "Where did you grow up?"
Abby: "Not in Sexville."

On a wholly unrelated note, if you find yourself bored today, I highly recommend checking out Scott K.'s latest blog entry. Ah, the adventures of a graduate student-slash-entry attendant...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been to Sexville. They don't even have a Quizno's. They have sex, though. So that's good.

10:46 AM  
Blogger pamela said...

But do they have a Chipotle? That is the question...

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home