Thursday, April 26, 2007

it's a tiny miracle

Tuesday night when I got home from work around quarter 'til 1, I stayed up and watched Idol instead of going straight to bed as I should have.

Last night, as the hours ticked by and I was still here, I warned everyone against telling me who got kicked off like my dear friend Leslie did last week. Everyone kindly complied.

But then the hours kept ticking by and I found myself pulling into my garage aorund 3:30 in the morning. Since my 3 alarms were going off 3 hours later, I made the mature decision and, sadly, skipped watching the results show. (Then I slept straight through all 3 alarms and didn't quite make it to work in time for the 8:00 meeting.)

The good news? I somehow still don't know who got kicked off. My radio station didn't say it today. It hasn't been on my Google home page, and no one's said a word at work. So as long as I get to leave here at a decent hour tonight (I'll know really soon if that's going to happen), I can go home and watch it just like it's happening in real time. But first, I think a few drinks are in order.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quick close this window... unless you want to know qho got kicked out
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home