Thursday, March 09, 2006

American Idol

[I'm on a reality TV kick this week. Sorry.]

My thoughts on tonight's results show, should anyone care:

No Gedeon in the Top 12? But KEVIN is? A crime.

You should be able to vote against people, not just for people.

I think it's cruel and unusual punishment to make people sing right after their hopes and dreams have been dashed.

Is it bad that I'm only glad Ace made the top 12 because he's so hot?

Is it strange that I have a little crush on Elliot Yamin?

6 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

ewwwww You have a crush on the Omish guy???? OMG Pam the long haired guy mayyybe But Lurch noway?..And lets talk about the guy still in it,,,I call him the Fetis you know the one with the 5 year old face and glass's ???..Or does he look like chicken run?...hmmmmm Miss you Pammers..xoxoxo Blah

10:44 PM  
Blogger Kym and Michael said...

i miss TV. well, TV in English anyway...

2:39 PM  
Blogger pamela said...

I was iffy on Ace (long-haired guy) at first, but now I'm all about him. Wish he was a slightly better singer, but nothing wrong with eye candy. :) But come on, Elliott's awesome! And, no, not a fan of Chicken Little at all. Ready for him to go.

Miss you BUNCHES, Evan. Been way too long since I've seen that stunning face of yours.

Kymmy, TV in English misses you too. Actually, all of English misses you. :( How's that German coming along, you married woman, you?

5:55 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

Pam More please I need to read more funny..Geez...What ??..you havent seen anyone Smell any phones as of Late ???..

8:11 PM  
Blogger Kym and Michael said...

this is what i watched tonight:

http://www.rtl.de/musik/superstar3.php

horrible!

5:45 PM  
Blogger pamela said...

new one coming up. promise.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home