Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm so bad with restrictions.

So I just finished stuffing myself with Chipotle then followed that up with a bunch of cinnamon candies from the work candy bowl. I was bored with what I'm supposed to be working on (and am still supposed to be working on [still bored]) so I pulled out the sheet that tells me what I need to do to prepare for this stupid test I'm having run in the morning. Here's what it says:

"The night before your exam, eat a light supper. Limit meal to items such as a small sandwich, soup, or broth. Do not have anything else to drink or eat until after your exam. This includes no smoking, chewing gum, or eating hard candy."

Awesome.

It also says I can expect the test to take 1-4 hours. Because I have nothing else to do. Like, you know, go to work.

Oh, and I had a beer with my dinner. Because my days of drinking beer are very numbered once these tests come back if they come back as they expect they will.

It's all ridiculous. I'm going to starve to death when they take away all my food options. It's on the horizon. And I have no willpower for things I want. Zero. Witness the Lifesavers.

Grr. Argh.

1 Comments:

Blogger pamela said...

Me too. :( I read your blog and it sounded very fun. I miss you guys.

I've spent the morning drinking the equivalent of Elmer's Glue. I think Guiness is probably a better call. But my doctor was hot, so I had that going for me. :)

xoxo

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home