Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Three random thoughts for today:

1) There’s nothing like going to the doctor to make you feel broken. Two + hours at the doctor’s office yesterday = all the regular stuff + blood test that included stealing way too much of my blood, an EKG, and a chest xray, and I get to go back next week for an echocardiogram and “whenever nuclear medicine calls” me for a thyroid scan, whatever in the heck that is. Also, nuclear medicine? I don’t like when doctors start running tests on your heart. My heart needs to start cooperating & play nice.

2) Jelly Belly makes some really good jelly beans. Why, then, do they insist upon adding to those really yummy ones things like jalapeno and popcorn and other disgusting and, really, just wrong flavors? Here I am, absent of wint-o-green lifesavers and thus getting my sugar fix from an assortment of jelly bellies, and along comes some jalapeno whatever to ruin the banana and coconut JBs I’ve just enjoyed.

3) Why do short weeks so often feel really, really long?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home