Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Favorite Downloads of the Week

Because I give up on trying to hook up my VCR, TiVo, and DVD player in a way that any of it works with DirectTV.

"Life Less Ordinary" - Carbon Leaf
"Collide" - Howie Day
"I Am" - Nicole C. Mullen
"Mr. Brightside" - The Killers
"Somebody Told Me" - The Killers
"Eleanor" - Low Millions
"Hey Girl" - O.A.R.
"You Had Me" - Joss Stone
"Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own" - U2
"Breathe (2AM)" - Anna Nalick

By the way, are there people you can hire to come hook up all of this stuff, or must I continue to miss all of my favorite shows and be unable to watch any of the many DVDs that beckon from the nearby shelf?

Oh, okay, in the interest of full disclosure, I did download some of these songs earlier than this week, but still...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home