Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Way Coelho Sees It


Check out what my Starbucks cup had to say today:

“Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure. Never forget your Personal Legend. Never forget your dreams. Your silent heart will guide you. Be silent now. It is the possibility of a dream that makes life interesting. You can choose between being a victim of destiny or an adventurer who is fighting for something important.”
- Paulo Coelho

Maybe it's trying to tell me something...

See, I knew there was a reason to spend 5 bucks on coffee at least once a day!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!
While surfing in the net I discovered your profile and I also love
the work of Paulo Coelho!!!! Do you know that he is launching his new
book, The Witch of Portobello, through his blog
http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com?
I found it out because i'm inscibed to his newsletter
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html
it's simply wonderful!
have a nice day!

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never trust what you read on a starbucks cup. The authors are clueless and merely seeking 15 seconds of fame.

8:42 AM  
Blogger .dater said...

I don't know, I thought cup #73 was pretty darn insightful. Probably my favorite Sbux quote of all time. Liked it so much the cup is still sitting on my desk. That writer, Rapp-somebody?, is clearly talented. ;)

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home