Thursday, September 23, 2004

Conference Calls Are Fun

Well, I'm an hour and a half into a two hour conference call training me to teach online classes at Keiser College, my new, very well-paying job that starts on Monday. That's mostly true. My comp-teaching friends out there know which part could not be more false. :) It's an interesting set-up--one class for four weeks then start a whole new class. This first "semester" I'm teaching Comp II. Next up: American Lit. So that's kinda cool. Apparently I've been approved for Comp, Am. Lit. and English Lit. Big thanks to Charles & Chris for hooking me up.

I'm obviously paying a lot of attention...

I've been in Dallas for a week. Came in for my niece Emma's 4th birthday party--a lavish Princess & the Pea affair. We had the party the day before her actual birthday and the next morning, on her real birthday, when my sister said, "Happy Birthday!" Emma said, "Am I five already?" Too cute. I've stayed to job hunt and network. It's going great! Except that it's really not. :)

So I continue to float. I'd really like to stop packing and unpacking my suitcase. Jazzy & the bunnies are not so thrilled either. Jasmine has taken to, um, peeing all over me every time we load into the car. It's fun.

That's all that's new here. I guess I should go pay attention now. We're being told how to send egreetings to all our students. ???

xo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great! Such pretty pictures--except for the one with your tubby boyfriend in it.

l.
j.
P.S.: I hope your boyfriend doesn't read the comments on your blog; I've heard he's mean and violent (in addition to the tubbiness, that is).

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home